- Made of Paulownia (a kind of wood from Asian).
- Carbonize process make this box durable in retro color.
- Show beautiful wood grains clearly.
- Inner size: 13 x 13 x 13cm, Outer size: 14 x 14 x 14 cm.
- Remember check your box size first.
Paulownia is an extremely fast-growing soft hardwood native to China. It is the number one plantation tree throughout Asia and Australia. The heartwood is light in color and its appearance closely resembles that of American Ash.
Paulownia is used in applications where a lightweight (yet proportionately strong) wood is needed. It’s widely used in Japan for construction of the koto (a stringed musical instrument), as well as other household items, where the wood is referred to as Kiri.