Rhythm Watch Co., Ltd. (リズム時計工業株式会社, Rizumu Tokei Kōgyō Kabushiki-gaisha) (jp:リズム時計工業) is a Japanese global corporate group based in Saitama, Japan. The company was founded in 1950. It is well known globally as a manufacturer of watches, clocks, precision equipment, connectors and small displays. From 1955 until 2003 it was headquartered in Tokyo.
Rhythm Totoro Cuckoo Wall Clock
- Bellow sounds and are: Mech, and hourly time signal sound from the the sound of nostalgic Cuckoo Clock Mechanism.
- Equipped with darks sensor function to be dark and auto stops ringing on/off switch
- Size: 23.6 × 11.5 × 10.5 cm.
- Product weight: 910g.
- Material: Wood (MDF, maple wood plaque).
- Quartz movements.
- Back order take 1-2 weeks.
Out of stock